July 23, 2018 at 8:21 AM
Common Forecasting Approach in Call Centres
- Gather, consolidate and analyse previous month; 3-months; quarter; years data and prepare performance forecast
- Track performance against target retrospectively (Daily, Weekly and Monthly)
- Implement corrective action based on historical information
- Missed targets
- Inconsistent/inaccurate forecasting
- The root cause of operational issue identified too late
- Incorrect expectation management
What's the alternative?
- Use Machine Learning to predict end of month sales and collection and identify operational problems in your call centre.
- Proactively monitor performance against targets and take corrective action when required to ensure targets are met.
- Diagnose operational problems that may exist and implement remedial action required to minimise any potential risks.
Prosperity for Call Centres
Prosperity uses advanced analytical models with built in Machine Learning to dynamically forecast the sales or collections against predefined KPIs. The results of these forecasts are presented via a portal for maximum visibility and proactive management.
- Graphically plots performance metrics against targets
- Provides month-end forecasts at the beginning of the month
- Provides daily dynamic intra-month forecasts based on new available data
- Use security profiles to restrict user access
- Accurately predict month-end results
- Fix root cause of expected shortfalls
- Set and meet operational targets
- Track impact of corrective action