November 7, 2018 at 4:08 PM
- Instant messaging (IM) is the fastest growing channel of communication globally - over 50 % of the world's population already engage with at least one IM channel.
- Facebook, WhatsApp & Slack are ubiquitous.
- According to Gartner, chatbots are forecast to handle 85% of all customer service queries by 2020.
- Creating a bot can take minutes - training it requires knowledge and expertise.
- The always-on consumer expects a personalised experience.
- More than 60% of consumers believe that businesses should be available, contactable and responsive via IM apps (Ubisend 2016).
- Improved customer experience
- Smooths path to purchase
- Speedy complaint resolution
- Consistent messaging
- Reduce cost pressure on call centres
- Personalise customer service
- New channel of engagement
- Customers increasingly want self service
- Atura is flexible and customisable which allows your bot to assume your brand’s persona.
- Atura’s ability to seamlessly integrate with existing systems differentiates it from the majority of other bots.
- Agent takeover – a critical feature of any chat bot – Atura has a very effective mechanism in place for the transition from bot to agent.
- Secure user authentication - opens up a world of transactional capabilities.
- Atura has a powerful form engine – it accurately & consistently, collates then translates chat data into a useable & productionised form.
- Atura’s sophisticated AI allows your bot to recall the thread of the initial conversation, which means no frustrating repetition for the client, whilst the bot is able to frame its response in context of the most recent comments.
- Agnostic of multiple devices - widget can be accessed via mobile, tablet and PC.
- Easy to engage with as requires no app installation.
- Extremely secure— highest standards of encryption are implemented to meet exacting standards provided by Financial Services industry.
- Seamless in agent handover - complete “chats” are transitioned from the bot to a contact centre agent the instant a customer requests it.