January 8, 2019 at 7:43 AM
Common barriers to success:
- Skills shortage: data scientists are in high demand and in low supply. Companies lack the skills to develop advanced data analytics or machine learning applications.
- Cost: recruiting and building up or training a team, as well as infrastructure costs are immense.
- Inefficiency and low ROI on: acquisition campaigns; re-activation and retention campaigns; outbound sales calls and debt collection.
- No or ineffective use of data.
- High cost to get insights from data.
- Low returns from campaigns.
What’s the alternative?
- Machine Learning as a Service (MLaaS): removes infrastructure skills and requirements for machine learning, allowing you to begin benefiting from machine learning quickly with little investment.
- Subscription based pricing, allowing you to benefit using machine learning while minimising your set-up costs and seeing returns sooner.
- Answers as a Service: Use historic data and machine learning to allow answers to increase in accuracy with time.
MLaaS with predictive models pre-developed to answers specific questions:
- Genius Call Connect: What is the best time and number to call customers?
- Genius Customer Growth: Which customers are most likely to respond to cross-sell?
- Genius Re-activation: Which dormant customers are worth re-activating?
- Genius Customer Retention: Which customers are most likely to churn?
- Genius Leads: Which contacts are likely to respond to my campaign?
- Genius Risk Classifier: Which debtors are most likely to pay or roll?
Benefits of Genius:
- Quick and cost-effective ability to leverage machine learning:
- Minimal set-up time
- Minimal involvement from IT
- Subscription based service
Looking to make your data work for your business?
Read more on Genius to see how it can help your business succeed.